Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A New Beginning ......

Basically i will only serve my company for another two (2) more days and enjoy my weekend with family, attending wedding dinner of my ex-housemate cum B2K coursemate cum OX member, Yang Ping, on Saturday night at Sri Petaling, spending some time to pray and celebrate Wesak Day on 19th May 2008 (Monday) before i start my new job on Tuesday.

It is almost 21 months that i have served my company. Feel sad to leave the company, the colleagues and of course the pretty girls around the KLCC/Bukit Bintang Golden Triangle area.

I am going to miss also having lunch together with Wan Lin and Chui Miew (once nia).

Life have to go on, Man used to migrate from one area to another just like our ancestors from China to Malaysia and to the rest of the world, so i belive in working life also the same will happen.


No comments: