Monday, February 04, 2008

14 days in HUKM (Part 1)

You heard before 7 years in Tibet, now i have 14 days in HUKM.

DAY 1:
The day to check in. I asked my wife to drop me at traffic light near the Taman Bukit Jalil and i walked half an hour to Bukit Jalil LRT station. Took a train to Pudu Station and went to my MIL house. Spent some time there and drank some soya drink at Jalan Pasar, breakfast as well. About 11.00 pm took a taxi to IRB Maluri to submit some documents the official. While on the way there, the Malay pakcik tiba-tiba talked about Dr. Chua sex video and he condemned kaw-kaw the present BN-lead-government and said he will never vote for BN anymore. Wow! Surprised me! Settled everyting, took another taxi to HUKM. Reached there about 12pm.

After submitting all the relevant documents to the counter at lobby for checking in, i carried my small red back-pack with some shirts, pant, underwears, book, newspaper and even income tax documents to Ortho Male located at 4th Floor, without fear and in fact a little bit excited. Dunno why, maybe this is the first time stay in hospital and tomorrow also will be the 1st time go to OT and feel like ER-type of scenario.

Nurse Azizah was the one who arrange all the necessary stuffs for me including asking me to change into HUKM's patient attire, interviewing me and orientation.

Even the 1st day that i admitted to hospital at 12 noon, i already attracted four (4) future young pretty doctors. What to do ...... They (Patricia L., W.Y. Lou, Joanne C., Y.T. Bong) came and asked me to become their white rabbit. One by one tried on me - only my knee, turned here and there, pulled up and down, all sort of angles, like kamasutra. Then a group of doctors showed up and started taking photographs of my knees, drawing red line on it, etc. Actually they are documented it for teaching purposes. I should charge them instead!

And this day also was my last day to watch TV programme (called dunno what anak potianak) before i can watch it again 11 days later. Longest ever record for me to stay away from TV. I don't even had the chance to see the TV casing.

No comments: