Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Off To Miri tonight

Need to fly there tonight and shall be back to KL on Friday 11.50pm. I will help all Muslims friend to observe is there any moon appear in the sky since i will fly above the cloud.

By the time check out from LCCT, then i will celebrate Hari Raya at airport.

Mean while, you will not get me as i will stay DEEP in the jungle where there is nothing but "raining" type of RTM1 & RTM2, Celcom signal with 1 - 2 bars at certain area where i will stay. Then you should understand, why Sarawak always under BN. I will try to watch our 1st Malaysian who fly to space in Miri even though his status still not clear, Space Flight Participant or Cosmonaut.

Try to SMS this number, my colleague HP at 019 - 220 4354. I will try to SMS you back whenever i got the message
.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA

No comments: