Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jeff Ooi: Ahemm... (Now) 'I know what you did last summer'

MCA controlled The Star had this interview with Jean Todt, Ferarri chief executive officer. Is MCA_controlled_The Star purposely published it due to the tension between MCA & UMNO or coinsidently.

Quote from The Star:

“Sailing is something I need time for. Maybe in the future, I might go sailing in a boat. Last Christmas and during the New Year, I sailed on a boat with the Prime Minister (Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi) in Australia and it was a great experience. I’m not an expert. I do follow the America’s Cup, but for me, racing cars is more exciting.”

That time, (last year December) is summer for Australia as well as the worst flood in the history in Johor where Johor was flooded not once but twice in a week). Our PM went there for holiday and to open a nasi kandar restaurant that eventually gulung tikar later.


Read more at JeffOoi. Can't read my english? Then read here, mandarine.

Anyway, watch out this weekend F1 at Brazil, i am Ferarri's fan what, go Kimi!

No comments: