Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Got PMS again

Yes, you are right, PMS. Now every month i got that syndrome, on 4 Jan 07, then 9 Feb, and now 15 March. Not that accurate, but still monthly it happen to me. Damn piss off.

Pre-Miri-Syndrome (PMS).

I am flying to Miri again this Saturday damn early morning and will be back to KL on Tuesday 10am flight, stay 4 days 3 night in the palm oil mill.

Why PMS?

1. I fly with Airasia. Banyak susah one to get to LCCT.
2. I will work in deep jungle, out of no where.
3. No hand phone signal even using Celcom. How lah......
4. Only got 2 tv channel - TV1 & 2 and it is still blur one
5. Every afternoon & night only Nasi Goreng Kampung.
6. Worst still, i am / was only fly to there during WEEKEND!!!

Seem like this kind of PMS will happen for next month. sigh.....

Note: In case you cant get me, SMS me to this number: 014-876 9719 (S'wak Line) and i will reply you back. Once back to Miri town (either monday nite or Tuesday morning), please call me at my maxis number.

4 comments:

Weng Chung said...

hey...u got high pay wor...travel there is part of ur job mah...miri city..i been there...nice place...

Kean Hong said...

miri city is ok. working in the deep jungle still ok. but no phone coverage is the tension thing. nowaday, no phone like no secure. new age "sickness".

Ally said...

Bring your laptop and some DVDs especially series. Sure to kill time wan...
Well, I'm sure company pay you a lot of allowances. Think of the money dude! Money for HH's education!

Kean Hong said...

i thinking of PL & HH only. haha... also this Sunday is F1 1st race of the season at Australia. Will miss it....