Tour de France will start on 1st - 23rd July 2006. 5 Stages with HC category - Stage 10, 11, 15, 16, 17. Total distance is 3657.1 km.
Details of each route can be found here.
Running from Saturday July 1st to Sunday July 23th 2006, the 93rd Tour de France will be made up of a prologue and 20 stages and will cover a total distance of 3,600 kilometres.These 20 stages have the following profiles:
* 9 flat stages,
* 4 medium mountain stages,
* 5 mountain stages,
* 2 individual time-trial stages
Distinctive aspects of the race
* 3 mountain finishes,
* 2 rest days,
* 116 kilometres of individual time-trials (including the prologue)
* 22 Category 1, Category 2 and highest level passes will be climbed
* 9 new stop-over towns: Obernai, Saint-Grégoire, Saint-Méen-le-Grand, Cambo-les-Bains, Val d'Aran - Pla-de-Beret, Montélimar, La Toussuire Les Sybelles, Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne, Antony