Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tenaga Suck



What the heck, power up 12%. Those who use below 200kW not affected. I think those who fall under this category is some one like me, maybe, but not all the months in a calender year. Simply because both of us, me and my wife working, my son send to babysitter, from morning 7 am go to work, come back home 7.30 pm. The period that i use electricity is from 7.30 pm till 7.00 am the next morning. One thing run non stop, that is my Fridge. To control under 200kW, i need to control my air-cond usage too, only can switch on 15 days in a months, from 9.30 pm till 6.00 pm, or else i fail to meet the criteria too.

So, imagine, if you have family member that more than 3 persons, i mean adults, or at least a person who retire and always rely on TV as entertainment, do not expect you can fall under this category, less than 200kW. For Dr Lim, i think what he meant Poor is really poor one la, no fridge, no tv, no iron (maybe use coal-generated-heat iron), only with fan and radio.

You can check here to find out more on this Hot issue. They analyse how TNB and IPP suck our money, my generation and our future generation. More local news can be read here, here and here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you are right.. it will ONLY not burden the HARDCORE poor. Too bad for you and me dude...