Friday, December 16, 2005

Sunset - Bukit Belimbing, Balakong

Sunset always is the most beautiful moment, but also the shortest. So i like to snap those kind of photos, i think most of my collections are related to sunset. From my house here, my house in Batu Ferringhi, go to hiking at Gunung Ledang, the waste treatment pond in Ipoh near Yang Ping house, sunrise and sunset at the middle of Gunung Tahan .....


The photo took by using compact digital camera only. Ok la, this camera, Olympus Camedia C370, boleh tahan. Close-up up to 3 cm only, very close.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awaiting sucker sim junior!

Anonymous said...

HI ##NAME##, Now I'm no expert, but that looks a pretty neat blog you've got there. I must remember to come back again, as you'll have more interesting stuff here later I'm sure. See you around, Rex ##LINK##