Thursday, February 18, 2010

TIGER CNY 2010 - PENANG

I think this is the hottest CNY i ever had in Penang. Not a single cloud spotted in the sky for 6 days. Only the blue blue sky and hot air blowing from the sea. The infra red was burning my skin, my hair and everything on the Penang soil.

Going back to Penang of 28th day of last lunar month of OX. No jam, very good. Surprisingly no jam as well in Penang Island. Very good!!! A lot of foreigners in Bt Ferringhi, a lot of outstation tourists as well especially malays (i think from KL lah). So, my mom as usual, business-as-usual on 1st day of lunar month, busy like heck lah, worked till midnight still got tourists asking for food. FYI, my mom char koay teow & fried oyster price remain the same......

This year also we celebrated my HH birthday in PG, his chinese birthday. But the cake forgot to take candles, so only cut the cake without blowing the candles. He asked his mom, why this cake no candles one? can meh like that? Anyway, he was happy to blow 3rd cakes in 2 weeks.

Here you can find some of pictures taken in PG.....




No comments: