Friday, September 28, 2007

It's 3rd Jan 2008

Booked the date, is 3rd January 2008, Thursday. So now i need to work hard for that date, i need to strengthen my muscle before i walk like a man into HUKM and walk out like a man as well later.

But i need to settle the bill 1st on 21 December 2007 which cost me RM 2,150.00 for Three (3) items.

1. Bio-Interference Screw (1 pc) - RM 700
2. Retrobutton - RM 1200
3. Gel Wrap - RM 250

This is the price i will pay for Single Bundle Technique. If i want to have Double Bundle Technique, then it will cost me more than RM 5K. Of course, Double Bundle is much better, you can play rough sport like soccer, etc. FYI, the above price is not include fees for Consultancy, Wad, surgery cost, knee brace, stretches, physiotheraphy, etc. Die hard man.

Right after surgery, i need to "live" in HUKM for 3 - 5 days. Then return to HUKM for physiotheraphy. Then after six (6) months i can start light training for jogging and cycling. Only after 12 months then i can fully into sports.

Still have no idea what i am talking about here? I booking a date for my LEFT KNEE to be OPERATED la. I am having ACL problem.

Surgeon will take out 1/3 of my healthy ligament from my leg, left 2/3 there. The 1/3 will be used to replace my partially torn ACL. Long way to go man .......


1 comment:

Ally said...

Thot you were going for some sex-change operation at first. Phew! Anyway, all the best. Hope everything go smoothly and that you will be up and running about soon.