Monday, June 11, 2007

Knee Problem

I just got a call from one of the doctor who incharge to replace my knee ACL ligament. He asked me to check in on this Wednesday as my knee operation will be carry out on hursday. Hmmm..... i thought i already told them during my previous appointment with the doctor to postpone my knee operation to end of the year as i am too busy with my work schdule and also money tight at the moment.

If i choose the package of having Double Bundles, it will cost me RM 7.3k, if single Bundle it will cost me approx. RM 3.5k. But the doctor told me i can get discount since i am a regular blood donor and without medical card insurance protection.

Now our friend Kam Meng also having the same problem, but for his case is Lateral Meniscus. He suffered torn lateral meniscus!!!! Time to rest and wait for knee operation...... for his case it cost about RM8k. No more endurance work out man!!!

No comments: