Monday, May 14, 2007

Change of Owner

Time to let go YP's bike to Kam Meng after i kept it for 2.5 years since YP went to further his PhD. I used twice at Melacca and Port Dickson Trithlon events with my personel best of 1 hr 17 min for 40 km distance. Since then, i mean after marry life and knee problem, i rarely cycle especially on road bike. Yeah, i still keep my 14 years old mountain bike with me......and i will use it after i carry out my knee surgery sometime at the end of this year if everything is going as schedule.

The service of the bike now continue under Kam Meng, he will use it in Desaru Trithlon, a 2km swim, 90km cycling and 21km run event, this year. Good Luck man......

All my kaki in cycling, we shall meet again next year after CNY. Expected to fully recover from knee surgery.




2 comments:

yangpinglee said...

need to service the bike...good luck Kam Meng

Weng Wah - 荣华 said...

wow, it is a good piece of valuable bike man. so memoriable....