Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Physiotherapy

Had my knee physiotherapy this morning at HUKM.

1st - they pour cool water into a water pack that wrap my knee for 15 minutes.

2nd - weight lifting of both legs, after that left leg only for 40 x with each time last for 10 seconds to get my muscle stronger (i think is C).
3rd step is side lifting my leg with weight for 30 x each time hold for 10 seconds.
Finally cycling for 7 minutes.

The physio shall continue next month 15 Feb 2007. Mean while i will carry out the physio myself at home, gym room till next appointment.

By the way, i met 2 other people who did operation on ACL at HUKM. Conclusion: 2 weeks still need to use stretches, 1 month you can walk with knee guard. 4 hours to carry out the operation. SCARY!!!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Somebody will become Popeye...hahaha. Good luck man

Anonymous said...

and u look more like popeye's wife... haha...