Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year - Dog




Wishing all mt friends happy new year. Gong Xi Fa Chai... But remember, Dog Year only start after the 7th day of New Year, 7.25 am....

I will back to Penang on 28 Jan 2006 till 31st Jan 2006. Those who wanna visit me at Balakong on 1st Feb onward, you can always find me at this address:

A-8-4, Hatten, Jalan Belimbing Indah, Taman Belimbing Indah, 43300, Seri Kembangan, Selangor. Better call me 1st before you decide to visit me..... or else, no one open the door for you.

3 comments:

Chee How Teo said...

Hi, Sim and Puiling,

Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Chai.

Chee How

Weng Chung said...

woiiii...happy chinese new year....angpow mari mari....

very dangerous la u put the address on your blog...later the unknown people pay u a visit..later asking for angpow...hahahaha....

gong xi gong xi....

Kean Hong said...

wont la,